ALOE VERA POWDER, Aloe Barbadensis Organic 8 oz
KAASH NATURALS USDA Organic Aloe Vera Powder, Aloe Barbadensis 8 oz
- KAASH NATURALS Organic Aloe Vera Powder is sourced from NOP (USDA) certified farms of India and packaged in FDA registered facility. Our powder is Non - GMO, Vegetarian and Vegan: Gluten, Soy, Wheat and corn free.
- Aloe Vera plants contains more than 75 active constituents. Aloe Vera leaf contains Antioxidants, Barbaloins and other Saponins, Vitamin C, E & Minerals in higher amount, which promote the healing of the skin, improve its natural firmness and elasticity. It's cool and moisturizing properties soothe, quench and replenish dry or damaged skin (sun burns) & Hair. It also soothes and reduces the irritation in digestive tract.
- Our Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Powder derived from shade drying of whole Aloe leaves including the inner Aloe gel. It is 100% pure, all natural, light Brown in color, and bitter green in flavor. Our powder is finely ground, evenly textured and fresh: Mixes easily in water, smoothies, soups and juice.
- SUGGESTED USE: For internal consumption: Prepare Aloe juice by mixing our powder with water or add it in citrus juices, smoothies and soups. Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Powder can also be used in Cosmetics and personal care as natural, organic rejuvenating ingredient, especially as Hair conditioner, hair mask, soothing scalp treatment.
- Aloe Vera powder can also be added as skin moisturizer in face masques, body scrubs, nail treatments, cleansers and skin burn medicine.
- Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach.